The Inside Report
The Inside Report is a case-based interactive presentation with the possibility of exploring five patient journeys. Presented in a flexible format, the session can be tailored to the audience’s interest and time available. “What/if” scenarios and discussion questions are included within the patient cases to offer the opportunity to explore difference situations and enhance self-learning and reflection.
The course is designed for multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, including:
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- Addiction Medicine Specialists.
In this issue, you will learn about:
- Simplification of the HCV screening and diagnosis pathway to facilitate identification of HCV patients
- Barriers to care and strategies to mitigate them
- Practical aspects of treatment, including priority populations and/or complex clinical scenarios
- Efficacy and safety data for the available treatment options
- Current guidelines in clinical practice to simplify and optimize HCV treament
Interested in learning more? Sign up here.
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by CASL. You may claim a maximum of 9 credits.