The Inside Report is a case-based interactive presentation with the possibility of exploring five patient journeys. Presented in a flexible format, the session can be tailored to the audience’s interest and time available. “What/if” scenarios and discussion questions are included within the patient cases to offer the opportunity to explore difference situations and enhance self-learning and reflection.
The course is designed for multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, including:
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- Addiction Medicine Specialists.
In this issue, you will learn about:
- Simplification of the HCV screening and diagnosis pathway to facilitate identification of HCV patients
- Barriers to care and strategies to mitigate them
- Practical aspects of treatment, including priority populations and/or complex clinical scenarios
- Efficacy and safety data for the available treatment options
- Current guidelines in clinical practice to simplify and optimize HCV treament
Interested in participating? Sign up here.
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver (CASL). You may claim a maximum of 9 credits (credits are automatically calculated).