Alcohol-Related Liver Disease SIG
Formed in 2020, the Alcohol-Related Liver Disease SIG seeks to improve outcomes in patients with alcohol-related liver disease.
Our mission is to better understand and manage alcohol-related liver disease, through collaborative, cutting-edge research and excellent clinical care.
We are a multidisciplinary group, encompassing hepatologists, addictions medicine physicians, and allied health care professionals.
We believe in research that is patient-centered, and also addresses social determinants of health. If you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Research Projects:
- Nutritional supplementation for the treatment of alcoholic hepatitis: a multicenter retrospective review
- Treatment of alcohol-use disorder in patients with alcoholic hepatitis
- Cynthia Tsien
- Tasha Kulai
- Mayur Brahmania (Western)
- Lisa Bromley (Ottawa)
- Angela Cheung (Ottawa)
- Nabiha Faisal (Manitoba)
- Monty Ghosh (Calgary)
- Hin Hin Ko (UBC)
- Elizabeth Lee (University Health Network)
- Jon Mong (Ottawa)
- Keyur Patel (University Health Network)
- Jennifer Prentice
- Puneeta Tandon (Alberta)
- Kim Treuil (Ottawa)
- David K. Wong (University Health Network)