The CASL Research Committee will evaluate candidates based on their fulfillment of the following criteria, which should be addressed within the nomination submission:
- Development and/or implementation of research innovation and programs at local, provincial and national level
- Demonstrate a high impact publication (report or paper which has influenced the field such as an important contribution or achievement)
- Demonstration of administrative abilities and duties at the local, provincial or national or international levels
- Excellence in research
Nominations from CASL members will be accepted to email@example.com prior to December 15, 2023.
Important to Note:
- Awardees must be CASL members
- Members currently serving on the CASL Education Committee are not eligible for nomination
The award will be presented to the CASL Research Excellence Awardee at the CASL Awards Ceremony, which will place at the Joint CDDW™-CLM Conference in Toronto, Ontario on March 1, 2024. The CASL office will coordinate with the award recipient prior to the meeting to coordinate logistics.
Click here to see previous CASL Research Excellence Award Recipients